- To book a décor package or rental items, submit request via website, email email@example.com, call or text 403-402-3733. Please include event date, location, services or rental items.
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable. 50% nonrefundable deposit is required for all services to reserve booking. This amount is credited towards your total bill. Reservation of an item/services secures and prevents rental of items/services by other clients. Remaining balance is due one month before event date.
- Cancellation notice is required in writing (email) within 3 weeks before the event to accommodate for rescheduling of event if new date is available.
- Customer is responsible for all damage to our property. Damage deposit is required for all services and will be refunded after event, if all items are returned without damages.
- Any Deposit received will serve as agreement and acceptance of these terms.
- Cash and interac (firstname.lastname@example.org) payments are accepted payment method. We currently do not accept cheque, credit & debit payments.
- Any changes made by our clients will absolutely be accommodated to the best of our ability based on availability. If the wanted item is not previously booked, we are more than happy to make the change for you at any given time prior to the event.
- No Cleaning is required for linens and all products. My Party Genie will handle laundering of all linens. If linens are heavily soiled, burnt or torn a replacement charge will be accessed for each damaged item.
RENTALS – PICKUP & RETURNS
- Rentals can be picked up and returned in the same condition as when they were picked up. Normal Rental period is 3 days – a day or two before event and return is required a day after event. A full rental fee will apply per day for items not returned.
DELIVERY FEE AND/OR PICK UP FEE
- if requested, we deliver and pick up items for an additional fee.
TEA PARTY PACKAGES
- The replacement costs for teacups and saucers, all plates are 7 times the cost of their individual rental. Replacement costs for all other items will be 12 times the cost of their individual rental. Due to Fragile nature of our collection, we ask that you do not wash any of our tea sets. Please wipe and rinse away all food and debris with paper towel or a soft cloth.
What is ‘Personal Information’? ‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information -Any personal information that we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purpose for which it has been provided to us. Any personal information collected (this includes credit card, bond security, license, etc) will be disposed of after the event is over and item/s have been returned in their original condition.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information -You may request us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you. We will process all requests for access to personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. If any personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please let us know and we will update the information.
Personal Information Security -My Party Genie is committed to keeping secure the data you provide to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.